Alleged Data-Mine of Mario Tennis Aces Contains Some Interesting Details (1 Viewer)

News Bot

Breaking News!
Apr 29, 2013
Server
A Wii U modder decided to do a little digging into the Mario Tennis Aces demo on Nintendo Switch and has shared the discoveries. We don't have the means to verify this person's statements, so consider the results of the data mine to be rumor. Nevertheless, if you'd like to be surprised when playing the game, unlocking characters, and facing bosses, we suggest you skip reading the rest of this article. You've been warned.

Twitter user Blazingflare did the digging into the recently released Mario Tennis Aces demo and has uncovered quite a bit. 15 characters is the revealed character count, but the full roster hasn't been revealed. Blazingflare says that Chain Chomp, Rosalina, and Waluigi are going to be unlockable. Missing files for Luigi seems to suggest he will not be playable, but Spike, Toad, or Dy Bones possibly will be. It's hard to believe Luigi won't be playable in any way.
King Boo (possibly), Ice, Eyerok, and Petey are the possible bosses that players will encounter in the game's adventure mode. There's an even lengthier list of potential bosses in Blazingflare's full thread on Twitter.
Mario Tennis Aces is on one of the Shacknews most anticipated of 2018 lists, so check out this gameplay and keep an eye out for additional coverage. Hit us up in Chatty to let us know what you think of these potential reveals.

More...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
News Bot Alleged E3 Nintendo Direct Leak Reveals F-Zero SX, Punch Out, Fortnite for Switch & More News Bot 0
News Bot Alleged Leaked Xbox Controller Focuses on Accessibility Options News Bot 0
News Bot Dota 2 International competition suddenly halted by alleged DDoS attack [Update] News Bot 0
News Bot Dark Souls DSFix taken down due to alleged copyright infringement News Bot 0
News Bot Alleged murderer Aaron Hernandez to be removed from Madden 25, NCAA 14 News Bot 1
News Bot VR Action Title Raw Data Gets New PvP Map In Free Intercept Update News Bot 0
News Bot Raw Data Dev Optimizes Sprint Vector VR With Intel, Opens Beta Applications News Bot 0
News Bot Data Mine Leaks Future Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Features News Bot 0
News Bot How To Transfer User, Save, And Game Data Between Nintendo Switch Systems News Bot 0
News Bot Nintendo Switch System Update 4.0.0 Adds Data Transfer and Video Capture News Bot 0
News Bot Equifax Execs Unload Stock Prior To Massive Data Breach Reveal News Bot 0
News Bot What Data is NZXT's CAM Software Collecting From You? News Bot 0
News Bot Apple Opens Its First Chinese Data Center News Bot 0
News Bot Nintendo Switch SDK Documents Leaked, 'Guest Login' and Data Transfers Coming News Bot 0
News Bot E3 2017: Raw Data and Sprint Vector VR Gameplay Interview News Bot 0
News Bot E3 2017: Raw Data and Sprint Vector VR Interview With Mike McTyre and Alex Silkin News Bot 0
News Bot GameStop Investigating Hack, Credit Card and Customer Data May Be Involved News Bot 0
News Bot NPD Group releases sales data for December 2016 and its annual report News Bot 0
News Bot NieR: Automata Gets a Release Data and a New Trailer News Bot 0
News Bot NVIDIA's telemetry monitor isn't sharing your personal data News Bot 0
News Bot Tons of New Pokemon Sun and Moon Data Mined From Today's Demo News Bot 0
News Bot Raw Data Hands On - Frantic, Beautiful, and Overwhelming News Bot 0
News Bot Microsoft details Xbox revenue and other data during Q4 of FY 2016 News Bot 0
News Bot T-Mobile is offering Pokemon Go perks including free data, cab rides, and sweet treats News Bot 0
News Bot NPD Group will include digital sales data from select publishers News Bot 0
News Bot Nyko releases Xbox One Data Bank for Christmas with days to spare News Bot 0
News Bot New Nintendo 3DS XL data transfer process takes 15 easy steps News Bot 0
News Bot PS4 Data Bank leads Nyko's CES 2015 lineup News Bot 0
News Bot Destiny servers located in a secret Vegas data center News Bot 0
News Bot Infamous 2's evil ending was supposed to be canon--until player data changed it News Bot 0
News Bot Sony investigating data-corrupting PlayStation 4 error News Bot 0
News Bot This War of Mine jumps to tabletop with board game Kickstarter News Bot 0
News Bot Minecraft gets Loot Crate-like subscription service, Mine Chest News Bot 0
News Bot Hearthstone League of Explorers Heroic Guide: Chieftain Scarvash, Mine Cart, Archaedas News Bot 0
News Bot This War of Mine 1.4 update allows players to share scenarios News Bot 0
News Bot This War of Mine tells 'The Little Ones' tale on PS4 and Xbox One in January News Bot 0
News Bot This War of Mine 1.3 update adds custom Scenario Editor News Bot 0
News Bot This War of Mine 1.2 update opens new shelter News Bot 0
News Bot This War of Mine receives 1.1 update News Bot 0
News Bot This War of Mine begins its struggle today on PC News Bot 0
News Bot Call of Duty: Ghosts map 'Goldrush' video shows abandoned mine setting News Bot 0
News Bot This War of Mine preview: war and peace News Bot 0
News Bot This War of Mine coming from Anomaly dev, focuses on civilians caught in war News Bot 0