Active Player Roster (1 Viewer)

theoldbore

Champion of Salem
May 11, 2019
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
Hey everyone. I've recently been made the Game Administrator for World of Warcraft and I'm trying to update our roster and get a list together of anyone that is still playing. I've pinged everyone who is on the current company roster just so I can get an idea of who is still playing. Just respond to the thread either way. Thank you everyone.

Fawster

Clan Members
Sep 7, 2019
Norman, OK
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
I have Horde toons on both Trollbane and Hyjal.

I am already part of progression guilds on both servers, but definitely willing to help out with others and such.

Edit: I main a Frost Mage

Last edited:

Fatalis

Clan Members
Nov 28, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Don't really play currently. Waiting for next xpac to fully return.

Oldskule

Vetted Officer
Jan 24, 2018
Springfield, MO
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Currently bouncing between Classic and Retail, kinda bored and playing casually atm. I prefer to play only Alliance and it seems the majority of Fever members prefer Horde.

Stereo

Clan Member
Apr 6, 2013
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'll probably start playing once patch hits.

Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hey everyone. I've recently been made the Game Administrator for World of Warcraft and I'm trying to update our roster and get a list together of anyone that is still playing. I've pinged everyone who is on the current company roster just so I can get an idea of who is still playing. Just respond to the thread either way. Thank you everyone.
I am playing ... Doomhammer (since it's inception) Horde... Lobotomizer#1294...Saugeil/Tanzwut, mainly. Catching up on years of inactivity in-game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
theoldbore World of Warcraft 0
Idolator World of Warcraft 2
VileKnight World of Warcraft 2