Active in Community, Possible Server (1 Viewer)

D

DeathWolf99

I'd prefer modded survival like tekkit classic or hexxit. If you get a bukkit server you'll probably want lots of minigames, a wilderness and factions.

Zadkhiel

Non-Member
Aug 17, 2016
Ft. Sill, OK
I'd love to be invloved. Although like most, I burnt out on vanilla MC a long time ago. It'd have to be a modpack server, like direwolf.

Tipherion

Vetted Officer
Apr 28, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I will have a server up by Monday, expect a poll for which mod pack you guys want to run to be on the forums this weekend. Other options will be discussed after the pack is decided. I apologize for this taking so long but IRL has been a really hassle lately.

Katyara

Clan Member
May 17, 2016
Connecticut
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I'd love to get back into building. I prefer vanilla with low mods. Anything that doesn't take forever to install with extras and really not into raiding.

Arimil

Banned
May 13, 2016
Recovering
I'd totally buy MC if there was a fever server and some friends and I could build stuff together. I have no idea how MC servers and the like work though. If I only had Vanilla with a few mods would I be able to play with someone that has a ton of mods?
[MENTION=68201]Katyara[/MENTION] if this happens we need to build our own island with awesome statues of Tigers to guard it!

Katyara

Clan Member
May 17, 2016
Connecticut
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Arimil; said:
[MENTION=68201]Katyara[/MENTION] if this happens we need to build our own island with awesome statues of Tigers to guard it!
Totally, in a Jungle biome. Rawr!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)