Event: A friendly Match (1 Viewer)

GOTHwarCHILD

Non-Member
Feb 7, 2014
Bristol
HellO all members of Fever

My name is GOTHwarCHILD and i am with Konvict Gaming. I am here with a challenge. A friendly match between Fever and KG. If you are interested in arranging a friendly match. Just post here. I will be back to view your interest. If there is an official area to make such challenges. Please direct me there. I did look and could not find anything. In all fairness. I did not look very hard

aaa

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
HellO all members of Fever

My name is GOTHwarCHILD and i am with Konvict Gaming. I am here with a challenge. A friendly match between Fever and KG. If you are interested in arranging a friendly match. Just post here. I will be back to view your interest. If there is an official area to make such challenges. Please direct me there. I did look and could not find anything. In all fairness. I did not look very hard
What server and MMR range are you looking for?

digitalblade

Clan Member
Aug 6, 2015
Germany
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=35699]GOTHwarCHILD[/MENTION] nice to hear from you and we are glad to meet Konvict Gaming.

In the current state we don't have an official Fever Clan Team to represent us, but we have been talking about it and that playing friendly games with other dota 2 communities and clans is an activity many players in Fever clan will be interested in.

Give us some time to figure out with the rest of the officers here how we can do this according our Fever Rules.

For now I can tell you that you are at the right place to talk to us and we are happy to have you.

Can you please tell us what is the average MMR in the team that you guys from Konvict Gaming want to participate with. This can help us decide how to form our team with similar MMR if possible so that both of our players have the best experience. We are currently doing an Tournament soon with newly formed teams. The most simple think will be if we asked the winner team to go against your team. But details will be decided from our Fever Clan Dota 2 officer staff.

GOTHwarCHILD

Non-Member
Feb 7, 2014
Bristol
We would prefer to use EU servers. The team that will represent us in what we hope will be the first of many arranged matches between our communities will have an MMR range of between 900 and 2200. more or less. This is not the best of KG, but is the range we will use for this first match

GOTHwarCHILD

Non-Member
Feb 7, 2014
Bristol
Is there a chance i could get a rough idea of how much time you all require to set yourselves up for this friendly match. There is no rush for this event. Our members are asking me question, such as witch team will be playing FEVER first and when this is due to take place

Kimenu

Clan Leader
Jul 19, 2015
Wherever I may roam
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[MENTION=49446]Daddy[/MENTION] correct me if I'm wrong or if you disagree with anything. I used to be company commander of the Dota 2 section here in Fever which means that I was leading it. basically it won't take us long to find a group that wants to play against you guys. Eu servers are fine, do you guys wish to set an mmr cap on the game? No one over 3k for example. I also suggest we have it next weekend at 28th of May.

//Kimenu//

BigPun

Vetted Officer
Jan 3, 2013
One in a mass
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
[MENTION=49446]Daddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=35699]GOTHwarCHILD[/MENTION] [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION]

As far as I know there is no boundries to play other clans, wether in tournament or frendly match, they could even join our gamenights to get bigger audience in it...

But as for frendly match its easy to setup, just join our TS and look for members in Dota 2 channels, and if there is 5 you can always matchup

GOTHwarCHILD

Non-Member
Feb 7, 2014
Bristol
sorry i missed your representative on our teamspeak server yesterday. Random matches are easy to come by. We would prefer a predetermined time and date. we have an event set for the 28th as it is. So we could arrange this match for the same date if the 28th works for you all. I will tell you that the team we are matching against you first ranges from +\- 900 MMR to 2.300 MMR. This is not the strongest team we can produce. We would not request that you cap your team MMR for this match. We will continue to adjust our teams for future matches.

Can we agree to have this match on the 28th at 6:30PM GMT

GOTHwarCHILD

Non-Member
Feb 7, 2014
Bristol
CHANGE OF TIME

Hi there. Spoken to the KG team that will play against FEVER. 28th at 6pm does not work well for o ur total. Could this match be played out on friday 27th at 8 pm GMT work for you all.

Piehat

Non-Member
Mar 30, 2016
OH
[MENTION=49446]Daddy[/MENTION] In case you missed this last post about time issues

GOTHwarCHILD

Non-Member
Feb 7, 2014
Bristol
Can i get any kind of reply to the friday time and date

Daddy

Vetted Officer
Apr 9, 2015
Your heart
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I've modified the time then. We'll see the next couple of days if enough people sing up for the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)