A compilation of Overwatch character guides and a counter list (1 Viewer)

SycoMage

Vetted Officer
Jan 25, 2011
Colorado
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I only glanced through a few of these, but they seem like solid guides for anyone interested in such things. There isn't anything for Anna yet, but I believe the rest are in there.

Rock-Paper-Shotgun Overwatch Character Guides

Also, here's a link to a list of counters to the various characters.

Overwatch Counters

Enjoy!

Edit (Idolator): Please note that the Character Guides have not been updates since the 15th of November 2016, and therefore have a some incorrect information (like Ana's Nano Boost giving a Speed Boost, which it no longer does)
Also note that the Overwatch Counters have not been updated since the 9th of June 2016, and therefore its missing heroes and has outdated information regarding counters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raphael

Retired Leader
Dec 27, 2010
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
I feel like a good reinhardt is hard to counter, he makes tracer try to get under his shield and then just swings his massive hammer that takes no aiming, same with reaper, maybe mei or roadhog is his only good counters

heykatie

Non-Member
Feb 22, 2016
very helpful. thanks!

_Snake_

Non-Member
Dec 5, 2016
I feel that if a Mei gets on a control point, its extremely hard to counter with anyone.

Idolator

Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse
Nov 6, 2015
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=280]SycoMage[/MENTION] I hope you don't mind but I edited your post to include some additional info regarding the links you posted.

Those links are good to get general information about the characters, but I would visit more recently updated sources if you want something more in depth.

ShouShou

Clan Member
Sep 5, 2015
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
I feel like a good reinhardt is hard to counter, he makes tracer try to get under his shield and then just swings his massive hammer that takes no aiming, same with reaper, maybe mei or roadhog is his only good counters
Reinhardt can be countered by any flankers/heavy burst damage characters. As long as his shield drops down, he will be really vulnerable to focus fire. Also attacks from 2 directions can force him to drawback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)