2V2 Fever Tournament? (1 Viewer)

Theory

Jul 5, 2014
Lausanne
Hey what's up nerds from around the world?

As some of you already know, I am more of a 2v2 player. I know I'm not alone.

Most of the time, all I hear is "1v1 is skillzz, 2v2 iz4noobs lol" even from low league players...

You know what? I don't give a damn. I also know that a very large part of thoses dudes never played top Master Team on the ladder. I'd like to see a Team Tournament! AT or even RT! Why not?! What do you guys think about it?

It may take some time for me to answer again on the forum because I'm out for some vacation in Spain! Beers and Mojitos are keeping me away from internet aswell as all the bitc-BEACH!

Think about it! Tell your friends, girlfriends..who am I kidding..., wife, kids, co-workers, neighbors, teachers, and everbody you come across on the streets! IT'S 'BOUT TIME! THE 1ST INTERNATIONAL SCII FEVER TEAM TOURNAMENT! AWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

( I know I should write Posts before all the drinking )

Peace.

DrSmitherine

Clan Member
Jan 31, 2014
Tübingen, Germany
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
[MENTION=40034]Theory[/MENTION] in BW they had 2v2 pro tournaments...they had 3v3 and 4v4 too. I dont know why they are not doing it any more but it would be a lot of fun! I would be willing to help host it if needed

Theory

Jul 5, 2014
Lausanne
1st: Thanks!

Now I know that we'll need people and time etc. That was just a "poke". Just to see if people are motivated. I'd like to cast some of thoses games on twitch and make some other stuff about it (artwork, youtube vid', replays, etc.). I'll be back home on the 29th. I shall start beeing more serious about it when my blood level in my alcool will be more reasonable. But I am glad that you guys find this to be a good idea!

Apathy

Non-Member
Nov 16, 2012
I'm down! i love 2v2s

Theory

Jul 5, 2014
Lausanne
[MENTION=13052]Apathy[/MENTION] [MENTION=35525]DrSmitherine[/MENTION] [MENTION=24334]Trixie Lulamoon[/MENTION] [MENTION=35676]Lycanii[/MENTION]

I am Back!!! Let's do this! So, how does it work around here? Who can help us spread the love/news about this on Fever? Because it would be cool if we have like 8 -16 teams. I know, it's alot of people but maybe 1v1 player could play 2v2 FOR FUN DAMNIT!

For the organisation part I can do some Overlays, Bracket, graphic stuff if needed. I'll stream as many games as I can.

Other questions:

- Non-Fever members accepted? (maybe mixed team?)
- Any caster around?
- Arranged Team or Random Team? Like you apply solo and you get a random ally for the tournament. RT IS HARD! :p
- Minimum numbers of teams?
- ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR DA FUN?

Well I know I have more questions than solutions. Me Is Noob. Me Is Pvt.

I'll talk to other 2v2 members about it.

Thank you for any help/thought/etc you can bring!

See ya around.

youri234

Non-Member
May 14, 2014
Montreal
I'm down too, I'm sure BigC and Tonka would be interrested!

DrSmitherine

Clan Member
Jan 31, 2014
Tübingen, Germany
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
[MENTION=13052]Apathy[/MENTION] [MENTION=35525]DrSmitherine[/MENTION] [MENTION=24334]Trixie Lulamoon[/MENTION] [MENTION=35676]Lycanii[/MENTION]

I am Back!!! Let's do this! So, how does it work around here? Who can help us spread the love/news about this on Fever? Because it would be cool if we have like 8 -16 teams. I know, it's alot of people but maybe 1v1 player could play 2v2 FOR FUN DAMNIT!

For the organisation part I can do some Overlays, Bracket, graphic stuff if needed. I'll stream as many games as I can.

Other questions:

- Non-Fever members accepted? (maybe mixed team?)
- Any caster around?
- Arranged Team or Random Team? Like you apply solo and you get a random ally for the tournament. RT IS HARD! :p
- Minimum numbers of teams?
- ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR DA FUN?

Well I know I have more questions than solutions. Me Is Noob. Me Is Pvt.

I'll talk to other 2v2 members about it.

Thank you for any help/thought/etc you can bring!

See ya around.
we could open it up to the public. The only thing with that is that they would haev to make an account on the website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)