2 Pro's thought a 17 year old girl was Hacking and staked their Careers on it. (1 Viewer)

Mathuclo

Non-Member
Apr 14, 2016
Now this is hilarious. God forbid anyone be unknown and good at a game, let alone a GIRL. HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Alris

Non-Member
Jun 1, 2016
Now this is hilarious. God forbid anyone be unknown and good at a game, let alone a GIRL. HAHAHHAHAHAHA
what makes it even better is when you watch her gameplay you realise that her aim is not the reason she's so good, for a Pro level player her aim is pretty mediocre.

In terms of map awareness and team co-ordination though she is god tier.

she plays Zarya like a tankier junkrat using the alt fire to area deny, firing blind into areas she knows are likely approach vectors at around the right timing they should be running in.

firing at a corner before rounding it in case theres someone waiting in ambush

watching her opponents fire and shielding/intercepting attacks on her team

and the best one when she ults she trusts her team to take care of it and goes after the ones who didn't get caught in it

she's just outright bullying them into submission

Last edited:

Kaizer

Non-Member
Jan 29, 2016
Well... the cheat detection system from blizzard is nice, but their ban system is though. Hacker says they got banned on multiple accounts, multiple pcs and ips... permanently... So cheating is a serious accusation.

Idolator

Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse
Nov 6, 2015
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I think the only reason her aim is mediocre is because of her high mouse sensitivity. Just look at how fast she moves her camera lol I was starting to get dizzy xD

DrClawizdead

Clan Member
Mar 16, 2016
Florida
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
She's a Korean player and over there being accused of cheating is VERY serious.

Before she made this video, Blizzard Korea had already cleared her of cheating but she made it anyway. Her map awareness is at a level you usually only see from pro Quake/Doom players. She has a unique play style and it will be interesting to see if people start emulating her.

Alris

Non-Member
Jun 1, 2016
I think the only reason her aim is mediocre is because of her high mouse sensitivity. Just look at how fast she moves her camera lol I was starting to get dizzy xD
mediocre is a relative term her aim is still better than 90% of people, and sensitivity is a largely personal preference, if you get used to high sensitivity it's really difficult o change to low

Tigeax

Clan member
Jan 31, 2016
Netherlands
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
how some guys just can't handle that a girl is better then them.

RealZae

Non-Member
Mar 2, 2015
Colorado
That moment when you're so good people pretend you are cheating to feel better about themselves. They can't handle being outplayed.

I'm glad to hear she completely shut them down inside and outside the game arena.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hellesvront Semi-pro team recruitment? Overwatch 1
Muldred Pro Pharah Move!!!! Overwatch 7