14th Tournament results and Tournament 21st of may announcement with rules ETC.

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF MAY 14th TOURNAMENT AND THANK YOU FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.

Unfortunately i have gotten a lot of complaints for the timing of this week's tournament and next weekend (the 28th) is taken up by daddy, i will elaborate more as to when we are hosting the tournament, however it is not happening this weekend.

as you may have noticed, we had some issues with the server distribution and the timing of the games in this weekend's tournament.

I have taken into account your many outcries and issues and the next upcoming tournament will have set rules which will be listed here from which i shall not leave in any situation. we will stick to these no matter what.

First off, i had a tough schedule so having the games go so late for EU was most displeasing, so next weekend's tournament will most definately be either a 2-day tournament depending on the duration of the games because most of the games will be Bo3. Yes, even the Grand Finals (Bo5 very unnecessary in this level of dota). Or then we will start early enough to be able to finish all the bo3s in a sensible time.

The servers will be set at Luxembourg for all players, UNLESS WE HAVE 2 OR MORE US TEAMS, As per community request. However, the US teams always get 1 game in US East per Bo3.

this coming weekend, i'm bringing in 2 Non-fever teams from outside fever who requested to join for some more dota action, and preferrably we will either play a round robin OR a more balanced dual-elimination tournament setup.
I have also considered playing divisions in this tournament as we had a few less balanced games. elaborating on this at a later time!

A positive surprise was the Solo-registration team that made it all the way to the grand-finals! thanks for playing guys and well done!

Next weekend's tournament will fix most of these issues and will focus mainly on balancing out the teams, making sure the servers are correct and to make sure we get more fever-teams participating. Prizes will be similar to this week's tournament. Updating later on this post.

Also, honorable mentions to [MENTION=38846]Dragontwist[/MENTION] and Andy for Standing-in for the solo registrated team.

Last edited:

aaa

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Can we invite our friends to form non-fever teams and join the tournament as well?

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
Can we invite our friends to form non-fever teams and join the tournament as well?
i will get back to you on this matter at the latest on tuesday.

Need to plan things out better for next weekend.

Shanill

Clan Member
Jul 20, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I would have beat you all If I was there with my hard carry crystal maiden kappa :)

Junior

Non-Member
Feb 19, 2016
can we start the tourny earlier if possible...

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
can we start the tourny earlier if possible...
check the main post before posting, ty.

"First off, i had a tough schedule so having the games go so late for EU was most displeasing, so next weekend's tournament will most definately be either a 2-day tournament depending on the duration of the games because most of the games will be Bo3. Yes, even the Grand Finals (Bo5 very unnecessary in this level of dota). Or then we will start early enough to be able to finish all the bo3s in a sensible time."

aaa

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
is this still happening? hard to sign up if we still don't know the exact time.

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
is this still happening? hard to sign up if we still don't know the exact time.
Unfortunately i have gotten a lot of complaints for the timing of this week's tournament and next weekend (the 28th) is taken up by daddy, i will elaborate more as to when we are hosting the tournament, however it is not happening this weekend.

I am still hosting this tournament but only at a later time.

Aug 6, 2015
Germany
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army

I am still hosting this tournament but only at a later time.
Interesting, what is [MENTION=49446]Daddy[/MENTION] doing today?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B SC2 | Tournaments 1
DrKobra StarCraft 2 2
BruC0Ndr Gwent 0